Cocos Dive is able to tailor a dive holiday package to suit your requirements. Diving on Cocos is becoming more and more popular, therefore bookings are essential. This does not mean overcrowding as numbers still remain maximum of 10 divers.
Most dive sites are suitable for Open Water certification. In order to make the most of your diving holiday Cocos Dive suggests you have an Advanced Open Water certificate or equivalent. Please remember your Qualification Card and Log Book. Cocos Dive supplies quality BCD’s, regulators and computers for hire. They suggest divers bring their own thermal protection suits, mask, snorkel and fins. Cocos Dive recommends the use of a reliable dive computer and that all divers should carry an emergency surface marker buoy for added safety.
DAILY RATE & INCLUSIONS (effective until 31st March 2018)
* Rate based on a minimum of two (2) divers per day (1-3 days of diving)
* Two multi-level boat dives, air fill, cylinders & weights
* Refreshments and generous lunch. Special dietary needs catered – advanced notice please.
* Long surface interval usually taken on the best swimming beach in the atoll, Direction Island.
* BCD, computer and regulator, if required.
* Knowledgeable dive guide available for most dives.
AUD $230.00 per person per day
* “House Accommodation” package (minimum of four divers & low season rates)
* Based on four divers booking four or more days of diving
* 7 nights accommodation in a self-contained holiday house
* 4 days diving including cylinders, weights, air fill, lunch etc
from AUD $1313.00 per person (quad share)
“Cocos Castaway” package (Based on two divers)
* 7 nights self-contained accommodation
* 4 days diving including cylinders, weights, air fill, lunch etc.
from AUD $1435.00 per person (twin share)
For all your accommodation options and bookings CLICK HERE